Audrina Patridge at the Ardon B. store opening at The Grove in L.A. - July 24










Audrina Patridge spent all day Friday promoting Divine Rights Of Denim at the Arden B. store opening at The Grove. There was a meet and greet for fans and Audina signed autographs, posed for photos and helped makeover a contest winner with clothing from the store.

Audrina blogged about the event on her website:
Friday was the start of an amazing weekend! As usual, the weather was perfect! It was a great day to do some shopping, and some signing! I"m so lucky to get such an opportunity as this! Thanks to the nice people at Arden B., I was able to meet so many of you at The Grove in Los Angeles on Friday. It was so fun and so cool! I took tons of photos with the sweeties that waited so long in line, signed some posters and had a great day. I love meeting my fans!
Thanks so much for coming out to see me!
xoxo Audrina

Previous
Next Post »